Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Rest days coming

Not from blogging but from running. As well as I ran last night, I was feeling some strangeness in my left leg during the workout. A couple of times, the leg wanted to just collapse under me.

As I was running well, the night was great for running, I kept going.

This morning the leg was providing some more strangeness. Not pain but true discomfort. Especially going down stairs. In hind sight (isn't that always 20-20) I should have stopped last night. Oh well, now I need to take a few days off to let it recover.

I had been planning on running the Ollie 5 Mile race this Sunday as a good workout. That is very likely in jeopardy. My big race this month is the Mayor's Cup at Franklin Park in Boston, I do not want to miss that one.

So I will rest now and run later, when the body is ready.