Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lights and reflections

Good run tonight. Just one Pacer buddy with me (thank you!) for our almost 5 mile cruise through town, a small development, and back through town to the parking lot and our cars.

Lots of conversation going out as we took it slower to warm up but as we got warm, we gradually picked up the pace making the conversation stretch out longer, resulting in more gaps between talking to allow our breathe to catch up.

Black is the second best color to wear at night? I had not heard that one. I have had a rule about avoiding the blacker black. Especially where puddles are concerned.

I've been finding and reading some good runner blogs recently. The Hitchhiker's group found Through the Wall and Running Chick with the Orange Hat, this last one lead me to the Running Blog Family which I promptly joined. One of 447 blogs written on or about running.

That reminds me, I need to get the Running Blog Ramily (RBF) button to put on this site.

Thanks for listening, make it a great run!