Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Two down, PT Next

Well, let's recap quickly.
The left knee cap feels like it is slipping.
No pain but clearly it should not do this.

Rested full two weeks, no improvement with the next try at running.
See doctor, he orders x-rays.
X-rays show nothing unusual.
He orders MRI.
MRI shows nothing unusual.
He orders physical therapy (PT) as opposed to going in with a scope to find out.

Well PT is better than the scope for sure, but two tests show nothing.
I am not imagining my knee.

PT is scheduled for next Tuesday evening.
Same time I would have been running but I figure, since I am not running,
might as well use the time to help get back to running.

So we'll see how it goes.

Stay tuned for the knee saga!
Who knows what plot twist will occur next.


Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,

Powered By Qumana