Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Run Track Mind

I had my mind set on running on the track today.
The clocks changed over the weekend to give us additional daylight.
It's April, should be getting warmer.
But the temp is 40 with a wind chill of 30, neither of which is good for speed work.
 
So maybe this is why TS Eliot said:
APRIL is the cruellest month
April is a big tease.
 
I did run.
No Pacers for company
I did not do much but it was a workout.
I left still feeling fresh which was the goal after such a week as last week was.
 
The field lights were on as there were about 60 school age girls with a few coaches out to do some lacrosse.
 
There were a half dozen or so walkers out doing their thing. Bundled up against the cold but walking and talking away.
 
The track was not a waste land tonight.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
Powered By Qumana