Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Catching up

Ran two loops to cover 8 miles on Sunday. It was cooler than I expected it was going to be. I had left the house with a short sleeve shirt and ended up putting on a long sleeve for the run. The temp was mid 30's F with a good breeze to create a wind chill. A small group of Pacers were out and about.
 
Tuesday night skipped the track workout that was scheduled for the Pacers due to the weather. It was raining pretty good and breezy. The track is out in the open and intervals would not have been a pleasent affair. Had some key races been fast approaching maybe I would have reconsidered but under the circumstances the Jordan Road loop had not seen my feet in awhile and the road was calling my name. I answered the call.
 
May the roads/trails be kind to you!
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana