Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Where was I?

I have been neglecting to write. I know. I have been busy. Too much happening all at once.
 
I got to run in NYC while there last Friday morning. I left the hotel on West 50th, ran up 8th to Columbus Circle and into Central Park. I made my way along to The Tavern on the Green and then cut across on one of the paths that brought me by some of the ball fields I remembered walking along last year during the Gates exhibit. I joined one of the park roads and ended up coming out on 5th along 72st Street at which point I remained within the park to come down through the zoo and out onto Central Park West. Ran back along this to 7th Ave and then down to 50th and back to the hotel. A good waker upper for a run at around 6:30 AM in the Big Apple.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
Powered By Qumana