Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pub Run

The NC Pacers had their first Pub Run with the Wampanoag Road Runners on Thursday over on the Crackerbarrel course with refreshments at Tom's Tavern after.
 
This was a predictive finish run. You estimated your finish time and then started in a staggered fashion. Slowest runners first, faster runners later. If it all worked out perfectly we would come into the finish line all at once.
 
Well, it did not workout exactly like that. Some did go faster, some go slower but it is an interesting concept. The train out of Boston was late and I missed this when we did it last year.
 
I wanted to take an easy run and did. I also was about 1:30 faster than I thought so I have some room to improve on my prediction for next time.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana