Sunday, August 20, 2006

Falmouth Results - Column Heading Error

The column headings for the Place Overall and Place Gender appear to be switched in the Unofficial 2006 results.

Maybe this is why they are still unofficial a week later?

Maybe. I happened to notice that my Place Overall was listed as 1137 and my Place Gender as 1501. How could I have done this? I couldn't but if you switch the column headings it makes perfect sense.

I checked this with some other results where I know for example that three people finished together. Their Place Gender are sequential but their Place Overall are all over the place. It really should be the other way around.

So fair warning for the results. They appear to be good but the column headings are crossed for the Place Overall and Place Gender.


Technorati Tags : , , , ,