Tuesday, August 01, 2006

4 in the heat

No, the weather did not stop us tonight. 3 Pacer buddies joined me for our scheduled track workout. I was kidding when I mentioned that in honor of the almost 100 degree temps forecasted that we would do 100's. Probably 100 of them. Kidding! really!
 
We did a good moderate step ladder; 400-600-800-600-400 with good recovery between. Including stop for water on the head and a swig to drink.
 
We are getting comfortable with our respective pace. We stayed consistent. The first 600 was the same time as the second 600. The last 400 was slightly faster than the first. Good stuff.
 
Consistent pace will help us race.
Hey, I rhymed that time.
 
A good workout. The Falmouth Road Race is coming and I believe we will be ready for it.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
Powered By Qumana