Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday morning studio time

I missed a weekly podcast session due to a work commitment but got to the track this Sunday morning to record a couple more podcasts for the ongoing series on beginning running.

It is quiet. No one is around. A few birds can be heard in the background of my "studio" out on the Franklin High School track.

I feel comfortable there talking about running. If anyone saw me, they would see me talking and gesturing, which used to be a strange sight but these days, I could be in a phone conversation. Little do they know, I have my podcast kit in use.

I will be sketching out the series in a separate "summary" post. If you have any topics, or questions that your would like me to address, leave me a comment or send me an email.


May the roads/trails be kind to you!